The Excel G-Explorer wheelchair comes with sturdy off-road wheels and nobbly tyres for a great grip.
You will be able to propel through even wet or muddy conditions so allowing you to explore all types of tracks and pathways.
The aluminium frame is strong, yet light, so this chair is easy to propel, and, under normal pushing conditions, this wheelchair handles as well as any other. However, the Excel G-Explorer wheelchair has a bargain price tag, yet, it offers a host of additional features that ensure your comfort and safety.
- Rugged all-terrain off-road wheelchair
- Lightweight and durable aluminium frame
- Reliable performance
- Low maintenance
- Adjustable armrests for perfect comfort
- Flip-up and swing-out footrests for convenience
- Calf straps for extra security
- Seat skirts to prevent clothing from interfering with the wheels
- Rear step tubes to make it easier for an assistant to mount kerbs or steps
- Quick and simple disassembly for easy transporting and storage
The Excel G-Explorer wheelchair is the perfect chair to attach a FreeWheel to. With this revolutionary wheelchair attachment, you will be able to travel over difficult terrain and get to many exciting places. The large front wheel attaches easily onto the front frame of the Excel G-Explorer wheelchair. You simply twist the wheel around and it lifts your caster wheels up off the ground. Travelling with one large wheel upfront is much easier. You will find that you can push across all kinds of surfaces including gravel, sand, snow, wet grass, leaves, and more, with relative ease.
- Overall Length: 42.5″ / 108 cm
- Total Height: 37.4” / 95 cm
- Overall Width: Seat width + 8.5″ / 22 cm
- Seat Width: 16″, 18″, 20″ / 40, 45, 50 cm
- Height at back of seat: 17″ / 43 cm
- Seat Height: 20″ / 52 cm
- Seat Depth: 16.5“/42 cm
- Total Weight: 12.5 kg
- Max. User Weight: 110 kg or 17.5 stone
- Frame colours: Black, grey
WOULD YOU LIKE
TO KNOW MORE?
Please complete the form below and we will contact you directly to
answer any questions that you may have.