The FreeWheel Folding Wheelchair Attachment brings the amazing independence
and freedom of the FreeWheel, to folding wheelchair users.
- Designed for folding wheelchairs with foot rests/plates that swing away.
- Need 2.5” of round, horizontal side tubing to attach FreeWheel Folding Wheelchair Adaptor. (May be angled, as long as the sides are parallel.)
- Round horizontal tubing may be 1” or 1-1/8” in diameter.
- Width between horizontal tubing 13” to 19”.
- Side tubing height: 2 footrests 6” to 16”. Single footrest 10” to 16”.
- FreeWheel clamps on to “HITCH”.
- Easily remove Adaptor by unscrewing knobs on side tubing.
- Maximum height 4” on single footrest.
Unfortunately it’s not compatible with most rigid frame chairs that fold – such as the Quickie Argon or Xenon. If you see the diagram image at the top of the page you will see that the clamp fits on the horizontal bar under the chair, which is not present on the active user rigid folding type. This is a shame and we are thinking of a solution! Email us and we will try and help. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa.