The extra strong arm and leg rest support the client’s needs to push themselves back to re-position or do some pressure relief. It also features a G-Trac. This feature helps users to realize the ultimate driving performance and traction control. The stylish Storm4 Max completes the Storm4 family and conserves the trouble-free servicing.
The Invacare Storm4 Max quite easy to use and maintain. The Max batteries and electronics are easily accessible, thus making servicing simple. The depth of the seat can be adjusted in 3 steps which, which are indicated on the seat frame. An adapter to further reduce the seat depth is offered as an option.
Also integrated into this powerchair is the tilt and recline, which ensures individual comfort and positioning. The backrest recliner has a range of 0° – 25° with a high pivot point to reduce shearing forces. Storm4 Max uses the latest technology to allow for accurate control and expected driving experience for the user.
- Armrest: It features a stylish and robust armrest, which can be mounted in several positions as well as adjusted in width.
- Colours: Storm4 Max comes in various colours. Users can choose their best colours when looking to purchase.
- Tilt and recline: It comes with powered tilt and reclines options, which ensures comfort and positioning for the user. The backrest recliner has a range of 0° – 25° with a high pivot point in order to reduce shearing forces.
- Footboard and Calf Pads: This feature supports various positions of the feet. It’s strong enough to allow the clients to push themselves back to reposition or do some pressure relief.
- Ease of use: It’s user-friendly and makes servicing is a breeze. This is because the batteries and electronics are accessible.
- LiNX controls: It is equipped with a LiNX control system, which brings revolutionary driving experience to users. It uses the latest technology to allow for accurate control and predictable driving experience for the user.
The Invacare Storm4 Max is designed specifically for the needs of clients with a larger bodyshape. Its longer chassis supports the shifted centre of bodymass for improved weight distribution and swift mobility. Extra strong armrests and legrest support the clients needs to push themselves back to re-position or do some type of pressure relief.
Arrange a free home demo
Please complete the below form to arrange a free home demonstration of this wheelchair.
ANY QUESTIONS OR
FREE HOME DEMO?
Please complete the form below and we will contact you directly to
answer any questions that you may have or to arrange a free home demonstration.