It is equipped with four separately adjustable high-end springs, with integrated shock absorbers; this actually guarantees outstanding comfort and traction on rough ground. More so, pneumatic tyres come as standard to further enhance outdoor performance.
The Invacare Storm4 X-plore is also easy on any terrain. The batteries and electronics are readily accessible. This makes servicing simple, while the width of the ModuliteTM seating systems can be adjusted from 380 mm to 530 mm to fit a wide range of user profiles.
Another great feature of Storm4 X-plore is LiNX Smart Technology, which redefines movement. This advanced technology provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor powerchairs quickly and more intuitively.
- Four-wheel suspension: Comes with four individually adjustable high-end springs, with integrated shock absorbers, guarantee excellent comfort and traction on uneven ground.
- Easy on any terrain: Built with ease of use in mind.
- LiNX Smart Technology: This technology redefines mobility – it is behind the superb driving experience users’ experience. It allows professionals to configure and tailor powerchairs quickly and more intuitively.
- Touchscreen technology: It comes with REM400 remote that has an impressive 3.5” colour touchscreen – it requires minimal force to operate. This brings modern technology to the powerchair market; this innovative interactive remote can be configured to a users’ physical and cognitive ability.
- Built-in Bluetooth: With the REM400, users can connect to 3 devices at the same time, and it has mouse mover technology.
- LED light system: It comes with an attractive design with a strong bright light for a safe drive.
The smart control system enables programming and maintenance updates to be made wirelessly and in real-time, plus it has easy access to statistical and diagnostic information. This gives complete clarity to professionals.
In the front of the chair, spring force and absorption can be set to individual needs, and in the rear the suspension has been designed for more challenging terrains.
The recline movement feels natural with its high pivot point that minimises shearing forces.
The stable telescopic column lift has a range of 250mm.
Attractive design with a strong, bright light for a safe drive.
The seat angle can be set manually or there is the option of a powered tilt for greater comfort and postural stability.
LiNX is our insight inspired control system with advanced technology that provides a superb driving experience.
Arrange a free home demo
Please complete the below form to arrange a free home demonstration of this wheelchair.
ANY QUESTIONS OR
FREE HOME DEMO?
Please complete the form below and we will contact you directly to
answer any questions that you may have or to arrange a free home demonstration.