Like its predecessor, the seat of this new wheelchair fixes independently to the base frame.
This unique feature offers unrivalled versatility and adjustability.
You can quickly and easily adjust the seat to give yourself either a more stable position or for more advanced users, to increase your chair’s performance. Modifying the seat position is effortless so you can adapt it to suit your varying lifestyle needs whenever and wherever you need to. This ingenious design of seat module provides a constant and perfect geometry to the ground.
Why choose the new Kuschall K Series wheelchair?
Three words sum it up. Iconic. Dynamic. Modular. See for yourself.
- Seat width:320-500mm in 20mm increments
- Seat height: front: 450-520mm, rear 390-490mm in increments of 10mm
- Backrest height: 270-480mm in 15mm increments
- Backrest angle: 74/78/82/86/90/04-degrees
- Seat depth: 350-525mm in 25mm increments
- Frame angle: 75/90-degrees. V-frame or tapered
- Centre of gravity: 80/95/110/125/140mm
- Knee to heel length: 290-480mm in 10mm increments
- Total length: 75 degrees: 830-1055mm, 90-degrees: 760-985mm (approx)
- Total width: seat width +170mm
- Maximum safe slope: 0/3/6-degrees
- Maximum user weight: 130-kg (20.5 stone)
- Toal unloaded weight: 7.8kg (approx)
- Transport weight: 5.1kg (approx)
Hydroform technology. This process allows better shaping and forming of metals so that they are strong and structurally durable while being very lightweight. Before this high-pressure process takes place the tube is enclosed within a die. This revolutionary new procedure can produce more complex forms and shapes without compromising the rigidity and strength of the tube. The hydroforming technology used to create the frame of the new Kuschall K Series wheelchair gives it its striking lines and improved performance.
Centre of gravity. Choose from five different horizontal positions. You can make adjustments at any time, without the need for any additional components.
Ergonomic backrest brace. The sleek hydroformed backrest brace has an ergonomic handle which provides greater grip for easier lifting, loading, and unloading. The backrest itself folds and locks down easily and both the height and the angle are adjustable. Combine this with the open-frame design and you have a wheelchair that ensures safe and effortless car transfers. Perfect for your active independent lifestyle.
- Seamless monotube design. The seamless construction flow makes the new Kuschall K Series wheelchair an icon in the monotube design.
- New footbow. The new profile of the footbow offers you greater comfort with perfect positioning.
- Customisable. The new Kuschall K Series wheelchair comes in a choice of five frame colours. Additionally, there are two decal design options and six decal colours to give you over a hundred different possibilities. You can also build this active wheelchair to exactly fit your body for outstanding performance and comfort.
Arrange a free home demo
Please complete the below form to arrange a free home demonstration of this wheelchair.
ANY QUESTIONS OR
FREE HOME DEMO?
Please complete the form below and we will contact you directly to
answer any questions that you may have or to arrange a free home demonstration.