This product claims to be the only made-to-measure wheelchair,
making it an exceptional find, especially if you are after durability,
functions, and comfort.
The Progeo Noir 2.0 wheelchair has an enhanced performance due to its improved look, shape, and lines. Every detail is accurate to provide something safe for the user while maintaining aesthetics. This product is not only functional and something you can use to assist you or your loved one in your daily tasks. It is a charm. It is a lifestyle.
The Progeo Noir 2.0 wheelchair has gone through advanced technological studies and applications to come up with a handy device for weak and ailing users. The goal is for the user to feel comfortable using it and be proud that they own one.
This device comes with an added advantage of carbon fiber monocoque explicitly made to measure and renew itself along its lines and shapes for better performance.
- Every detail of the wheelchair was designed to meet the stunning and eye-catching appearance of the product. It also has exceptional maneuverability and optimal resistance features.
- These integrated features play a huge role in offering a maximum balance ride, which saves the user time learning how to work and move using the product. They are well molded around the user, making them an integral part of your style and charm.
- The Progeo Noir 2.0 is exceptional and is tagged as the only made-to-measure wheelchair in the world. The carbon monocoque frames make the device the lightest wheelchair, with a weight of 6.6 kilos, including its rear wheels. This most recent version helps build a classic elegant design that is highly responsive.
- The device also has a rear-axle design that contributes to its rigidness and resistance. The fork support on the front side is made from carbon fiber and comes with exceptional Noir graphics. In addition, the footplates are unique and have standardized single-piece carbon fiber.
- The improved version has a fixed postural backrest to balance the wheelchair’s weight. Together with the upholstery and straps, the backrest makes it easy for the user to adjust them.
Carbon monocoque frame. The frame plays a vital role in making the device among the lightest wheelchairs available.
Rear-axle designs. The device has an improved design for the rear axle, which helps the wheelchair become more rigid and resistant, especially when the user is on the heavy side.
Fixed postural backrest. The backrest keeps the wheelchair’s weight balanced to provide more comfort and relaxation to the user.
Maneuverability and optimal resistance. These features enable the user to use less energy when trying to maintain their balance while riding the product.
Comfort, style, and functions – rolled into one. All these make the Progeo Noir 2.0 wheelchair a must-have. This is especially useful for people for want to keep their loved ones safe while using the device.
ANY QUESTIONS OR
FREE HOME DEMO?
Please complete the form below and we will contact you directly to
answer any questions that you may have or to arrange a free home demonstration.
Arrange a free home demo
Please complete the below form to arrange a free home demonstration of this wheelchair.