GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
We are in the process of updating this page – in the meantime if you have any questions please contact us before placing an order.
FreeWheel Wheelchair Attachment:
We hope you agree that our free home trial is a great way to try the FreeWheel before committing to purchasing it and will enable you to be sure it is for you.
We are confident that if your wheelchair is compatible and it is set-up correctly then it will become a life changing piece of equipment and we are here to help ensure everything works as it should.
Our trial is a full trial, you are free to cut the shim and set-up the FreeWheel exactly as the instructions explain – and please do go and find some grass and gravel so you can see how good it really is!
However upon taking delivery of the FreeWheel attachment you agree to the following:
1) Your trial starts from the day it arrives and will end 14 days after it is delivered.
2) Payment will be taken after these 14 days unless you cancel by contacting us.
3) Care will be taken during set-up to ensure no damage to the FreeWheel or parts.
4) Failed payments will result in a £10 admin fee – please ensure your card has sufficient funds and is valid.
In the event you wish to cancel your trial and return the FreeWheel:
5) You will cancel your trial via your account here and email us to confirm.
6) We will arrange collection at our cost and agree a convenient day, but a failed collection attempt will result in a £15 charge.
7) All original parts to be included (we understand you will have to cut one shim during the set-up). Any missing parts will be charged as per the spare part prices here.
We are confident you will wish to keep the FreeWheel, but any questions or concerns please contact us.
We are unable to exempt the return of an opened cushion – they fall under the same category as underwear where you cannot return them if used. Please try cushions in the cellophane if you need to check as if opened we cannot accept a return.
Any return of a wheelchair cushion will incur a 20% manufacturers restocking fee. This is a charge from the manufacturer not our re-stocking fee and will be deducted from any refund due.
So if for example you have paid £200 for a cushion and returned it to us, you would need to pay the return postage and would then get a refund of £160.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you directly to
answer any questions that you may have.