The Invictus Active Trainer is also used as a tool to measure performance and muscles of wheelchair users – the trainer is able to connect to any smart phone or tablet via our mobile app and records speed, distance and heart rate. When we originally designed the trainer we used certain technology that is frequently used in the professional cycling world so we know data can be obtained from our wheelchair ergometer and measurements can be done.
You are able to measure the following:
- Speed and distance of wheelchair (mph or kpm).
- Heart rate can be recorded as the user is pushing.
- Independent arms – you can measure how each arm is performing and how they differ.
- Wattage – our rollers calibrate so you can calculate the wattage output of the wheelchair.
- Various burn and burn exercises already built into app.
Our mobile app already records this data – but we are keen to build on this and know there is a lot more potential in obtaining data on wheelchair ergometry, although there is certain degree of research already carried out.
We work with different Universities and clinics but are keen to work with all those interested and offer special packages and discounts to the professional sector for our wheelchair ergometer – contact us via email email@example.com to discuss in more detail.
Any Question? Contact Us:
Fitness advice: the trainer is able to connect to any smart phone or tablet via our mobile app and records speed.